Type: Relay Game
Group Size: More the better
Equipment: Enough toothpicks for everyone participating, several Life Savers for each group.
- Have one or more Life Savers start with the first person and relaying them down the line.
- Make sure that each Life Saver makes it on to the toothpick.
- If one Life Saver falls on the ground the individual must pick it up the Life Saver with their toothpick without using any body parts to help them.
- The person receiving the Life Saver should be lower than the person giving it, that way they can slide the Life Saver down the toothpick to the next person in line.
- If not careful it’s likely that someone could be stabbed with the toothpick.
- More Life Savers with larger groups can cause the game to become chaotic and interesting.
- If easier let dropped Life Savers be picked up with hands.