Type: Teamwork, Relay
Group Size: 5-30
Equipment: tennis ball, softball, balloon
- Split up into two groups.
- Have the players sit side by side in a line.
- The first person in the line will get the ball and the team can only use their feet to pass from player to player.
- If the ball is dropped by players, then they have to pick up the ball with their feet and continue passing.
- When the ball gets to the end of the line, the game is over.
- If the players are having too easy of a time with passing the ball, tell them if they drop it they have to start all over.
- This game would have probably worked better, or been more interesting if I would have brought 3 different sized balls and started with the biggest and worked down to the small ball.
- Also I could have set a rule that you couldn’t drop the ball into the next player’s feet, but you had to pass it to make it a little bit harder. Another thing that I could have done was to only have one group and time them and make it a challenge to get a certain time or beat their own time.