Type: Teamwork, Relay
Group Size: 4-8 people, or many groups of 4-8 people
- Divide into two groups of 4-8 people.
- Have the players line up, in each group, one behind another in a straight line.
- Have each player place their legs around the waist or the person in front of them and have their feet be in the person’s lap.
- Only the first player should have their feet on the ground.
- Using only their hands the object of the game is to scoot to the finish line.
- Once the entire caterpillar crosses the line then that team won.
- Have a rule be that if a player other than the lead person places their feet on the ground then the team has to start over.
- This game would probably be better for younger kids since they are more agile. It worked for this age group, but you just have to be careful.
by or adapted by Jen LeFevre