Group Size: Anywhere from 4-20 people
- One person leaves the room where the group is situated.
- While the one person is gone, the group decides on one particular thing that they are going to describe to the “figure outer”.
- The “figure outer” comes back and starts asking questions, such as “What color is this” etc.
- The game goes on until the “figure outer” can figure out what the group is trying to describe.
- Try to pick something simple if it is a deep thinker and hard if it is a simple thinker who is the “figure outer”.
- This game can be a lot of fun and can be quite funny and humorous at times!