Group Size: As many as possible. (Works best with at least 20 people)
- Form a circle by holding hands.
- One person lets go and starts walking around the outside of the circle. (The other person who let go just stays in the same spot.)
- Once the spiral has been formed, the center can look for a way out and unwind the whole group. (Walk to the outside of the circle and have everyone follow.)
- Have the middle turn around and undo the spiral from the inside by walking between the circles.
- Don’t make the spiral too tight, leave some space between the different circles.