Skip to content
RN Licensure Rates:
Graduation (Retention) Rate:
Over the past three years (2011-2013), 88.69% of the students who entered our nursing program graduated within three years.
Job Placement Rate:
Over the past three years (2011-2013), 100% of our licensed graduates who seek a nursing position have secured an RN job in 6 to 12 months following graduation.
- Over the past three years (2011-2013), 88.51% of our graduates have passed the RN licensure exam on the first try.
- Over the history of the program, 98.02% of our 1,515 program graduates have met their goal of achieving RN licensure (including first time and repeat testing attempts)
Employers of our 2013 Hesston College RN graduates rated their satisfaction with our graduates’ skills and abilities as follows: (5.0 = the highest satisfaction rating )
- Our graduates rate their overall satisfaction with the nursing program as 4.82 on a 5.0 scale, with 5.0 = “Very Satisfied” (3-year average, 2011 – 2013).
- 98% of our 2014 nursing graduates (51 out of 52) responded that they would recommend Hesston College to others, resulting in a Net Promoter Score of 96%.
- 100% of employers surveyed stated that the competencies of our 2013 nursing graduates met their overall expectations.
- 100% of employers surveyed stated that they were overall “Satisfied” or “Very Satisfied” with our 2013 nursing graduates.
- 4.80 – Providing safe, holistic nursing care with clinical competence and accountability
- 4.67 – Demonstrating critical thinking when making decisions and establishing priorities
- 4.47 – Communicating and collaborating effectively
- 4.67 – Effectively coordinating care for a group of clients
- 4.87 – Practicing within the ethical and legal framework of nursing
- 4.93 – Readily adapting to new technology, including EMRs
- 5.00 – Demonstrating commitment to the nursing profession, ongoing learning, and self development