Skip to content
2015-16 Projects and Ideas implemented by the Campus Stewardship Council
- Worked at making opening picnic a low-waste event.
- Apply and receiving O2 composter grant and having student group make two boxes in December.
- Facilitating November 6th forum on food waste.
- At faculty, meeting gave out recycling containers.
- Reorganized the student Free Store area.
Not implemented by CSC but by Hesston College with the remodeling of Northlawn and campus entryway project:
- LED lighting in parking lot
- LED lighting inside NL
- Water fountains with water bottle fillers with electronic counters
- Recycling and trash containers made out of 1120 milk jugs
- Zone heating and cooling